"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Friday, February 18, 2011

<<<< The Bottom >>>>

"This is my workhsop.
My palace of ingenuity at its best
or my sanctum at my worst.

And it's alive: brimming with the heat of my tools,
my workers, and the flames which we stoke using only
our will.

my grand furnace.

working with pure love we pour into every ounce of creation here.
just as our creations pour into ideas, dreams, and manifestations of god.
distant places, truths, though most of all the hidden lies that
sparkle in the eyes of who can only be my avatar.

it's name is Enydis. And it is my master,
just as it is my creation and slave.

and we obey eachother quite well."

- Vahouzn

--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment