"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Friday, February 18, 2011

<<<< Ticket >>>>

"Hold out your hand and what will you have in your timid grip on reality?

the blade to engulf in my back?
the fear you stole from me?
the warmth we made in coition?

or is it a one-way-ticket to the city on the hill?

Such a world, such a place, is not fit for those of our mettle.
It's a nightmare where everything you hate about yourself, everything that scares you, and everything you
dont need...
finds you.

Have you ever set foot anywhere near that place?
or glanced inside its walls?
or god forbid.. the tower.

Trust me, my dear. You're better off here, with our without me.
The blankets here cover us, unconditionally.
The sun rises and sets without quarrel.
Our food can taste of heaven, and our love can be vaunted.

These bright lights of our world glow with innovation and bliss.
For such things were born in these arms you and i share.

So keep that hand to youself, and keep it closed.

It would kill me to see you living in the city: cold and bittersweet.

So stay here... even if its not with me."

- the conductor

--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment