"You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Friday, February 18, 2011

<<<< Again >>>>

"I sometimes want to tell you, that i've been here before.
Though I find it quite hard to.

to not just sit down
and tell you everything.
simply everything.
To seek you out and speak every lie's better half.
Every story's ending.
and every tear's mending.
and every dream's purity.
or every desire's impurity.

Things that would make you hate me a thousand days over.
things that would make you want to embrace me and refuse to let go.
to fuck me hard. to bite my out my veins in my neck.
to dig your nails into my fibers. to scream an inch away from my face with
squinted eyes and cold irises.
to have me be the only one in your life.
to want to do everything i did to you.
to do everything i did for you.

to love me forever.


to tell you everything.



so please... beckon, you will find me. Alone.

In my fair city on the hill.



Every empty hall with ghostly lights,
and half finished meals in the dying heat,
with quiet rugs riddled in dusty papers,

will lead yourself to me.

the tower has no top.
but ive certainly seen it's bottom. "

- an aged king.

--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment